The Patented MagnaVise fly tying vise has been Engineered as a commercial tying vise with both ergonomics and functionality in mind. This is simply one of the best vises on the market. MagnaVise is designed to be used with the Muskoka Magnafly tying stations. MagnaFly tying stations are constructed with 11ga plate for a solid magnetic connection. MagnaVise MUS304 comes with the 6" X 9" 7ga powdercoated weighted base if you should choose to simply purchase the vise alone.
- True 360° rotating head with precision smoothness.
- Head rotation has micro adjustment for user’s desired tension. To lock head, simply tighten rotation adjustment for total non-slip lock out. MagnaVise has been engineered with Ergonomics in mind. This is hands down the most vertical, adjustable vise on the market givining micro adjustments on every possible feature.
- Patents Pending Interchangeable device jaws for any type of hook or clamping need possible.
- Medical grade hardened stainless steel jaws and cam with removable action lever for quick adjustments.
- Holds hooks 0/0 to 20
- 3rd Locking tension screw to insure positive lock out should you need.
- Quick release lever to switch from cam to spin rotation.
- We have made rotation arm and cam arm removable in efforts to free up your work space without snagging or looping materials.Vertical adjustable height 6”-12” (Nominal height 7.5”). On top of the true 360° rotation of the head, you also have 180° pivoting to allow you to adjust clamp tips up or down. Simple break down design allows for this tying device to be the best "pack and go" vise that exists today for.
- Great for the road trips. Anodized Black Magnetic base for precision placement.
- Magnetic base insures secure, nonskid vise with over 40lbs pull force. (Comes with a 6 X 9 7GA powder coated base plate).
- Machined in ISO2001 Medical device facility to insure maximum quality assurance.
- Lifetime warranty on all parts and labor.
- Made in Logan Utah USA.
- US Patent D689,977 S